How it works?
In common parlance, having the idiom of the Method "Executable Pictograms" in mind, it is correct to say that, Method "Executable Pictograms" ("Ex..P") is a tool for a computer assisted, high definition, multidimensional thinking, which resembles calculus for computer programming.
We consider a Programming by itself as an academic presumptive discipline about the knowledge capturing (acquiring) before it is created. And Calculus “Ex..P” for programming is a knowledge frame to support it, i.e. to capture (acquire) the knowledge before it is created, or otherwise, to transform patchwork of thoughts into the knowledge.
We are introducing adaptive ontology Calculus χπ of programming and do programming semantics of the Calculus "Ex..P" rather than the user’s problem domain and addressing them with pictograms in two-, three-dimensional way, to resemble programs for user’s problem domain. We are replacing programming language, with pictographic language for Calculus "Ex..P" and employ his adaptive ontology Calculus χπ for programming. We see problems through formulas, equalities, equations and system of equations, still remaining with imperative and concurrent thinking. We cover over elements of the rest of basic programming concepts: functional, logic. And retain the capability of object-oriented, generic and intentional presentation of the calculations. And we call it - visual programming paradigm.
• Domain expert proceeds from one point, creating another one in hypertext frame, containing possibly graphic information as well, transforming his knowledge to the point, where knowledge frames delivered by the "Executable Pictograms" finish the specification, explaining to him, what he wants to accomplish using a computer.
• At this point he has a multidimensional frame on very intelligible three-dimensional (two-dimensional projection is possible) graphic structure to start with rethinking the problem he works out.
• This structure is processible and, by default, computable after all data passports are reviewed (interaction among the passports resembling interaction that among the Cells of the Microsoft EXCEL).
• This structure is contained of terminal pictograms of Visual (stands for "paradigm") Language for Calculus "Ex..P", implementing method "Executable Pictograms".
We are dedicated redefine software development, introducing the framework (software development “methodology”) for software development, based on adaptive ontology, eliminating a Coding.
This framework is called Calculus for Programming and based on implementation of the new (and only one of this kind in the industry) method of imperative programming for visual paradigm – Executable Pictograms.
This framework intended to be delivered as a standard feature (in the form of Computing platform), enhancing group productivity tools by utilizing functionality of the specification-designing, presentation, design development and implementation in the ontology based, holistic way as an interactive WYSIWYG blueprint. This blueprint is delivered in the form of 3D interactive graphics with hypertext (plain 2D presentation of the document is optional).
The implementation of the adaptive ontology used, is called Calculus χπ.
• Having a wrong tool and using it in the wrong way, it's hard to fix it. Instead, we prefer to have a visual language for calculus and visual calculus for programming. It’s how we rediscover a Programming, leaving the Coding in the past.
Here we are talking about the software development. As of today, there is no any other theory or methodology supporting the use of ontology in the process of software development, eliminating Coding. Presentation of the process of development is supported by 3D graphics and a hypertext according to the methodology. We have a bunch of applications for modeling, e.g. UML. They cover needs for ontology, with the set of Frames, to collect data about the problem, to create a program, which is coded or/and synthesized in this case. All of them imply the use of coding, i.e. a calculus for coding is used. There is no specification, design and development of the frames (in the case of UML, we are not designing nor developing the frames by itself, we are just using them), which imply the use of the process of ontology designing, presentation, development and her adaptation, which we call Calculus for Programming. Contrary, the calculus for programming is employed in our methodology of the software development. Somebody can say, “Growing use of ontology”, in reality it means the growing use of only a word “Ontology”. And nobody knows (but us) how “to eat it” (to integrate with it) and what the difference among the Programming and Coding is. Calculus for programming, defining a programming, which is derived and accumulated from a process of designing and developing of the ontology for specification of many problems and algorithms of calculations to solve them. And Calculus for Coding is derived from coding by itself, adding different layers of abstraction, thus creating different “programming” (i.e., in reality, coding) languages. Each time, when we are reasoning over code, we derive each time, the calculus for programming, to construct mentally a specification, of what it is created, to reason about it, thus reasoning about it become extremely obscured. And this is fundamentally wrong. Programming means we construct, present, design and develop a specification of a problem, embracing Calculus for Programming, based on adaptable ontology. We are constructing, presenting, designing and developing an interactive WYSIWYG 3D blueprint for every problem, which we solve on the computer in the environment of the group of developers and domain experts. And this is our Code (knowledge Code – enriched in this way by natural language), which could very conveniently serve as input for AI, to process the knowledge or to be applied to bring in a knowledge about computing to the Quantum Computer, or just serve as an interactive 3D blueprint, in the case we want to comprehend and contemplate the whole picture.
Our concept is confirmed as a foundation for the billions of a billion-dollar computer and Internet of Things industry.
• Global educational platform of Calculus for Programming
• The platform for globally used SaaS (Software as a Service).
• SaaS embedded into the hardware of the new architecture computers and IoT.
• SaaS as a part of Quantum computing infrastructure.
• New computer architecture with denied access to the code to the public (access granted to the manufactures only).
My WEB is the commercial presentation of the concept. To create a feeling of what it is all about, providing examples.
That's mean two things:
o The first one. Ever since the programming was born in the middle of the eighteen hundred (1843, Ada Lovelace), there was no of today’s wise developed computers, so there was no concept possible to employ computer assistance in the concept of programming and thus, bad things happened, "computer programming" became "a calculus for coding" only and remain in such a quality as of today.
o And the second one. To fix it, we should invent a calculus for programming and transform a “programming” into one of the academic disciplines, i.e. we consider a Programming by itself as an academic presumptive discipline about the knowledge capturing (acquiring) before it is created. And Calculus “Ex..P” for programming is a knowledge frame to support it, i.e. to capture (acquire) the knowledge before it is created, or otherwise, to transform patchwork of thoughts into the knowledge.
• If we consider the agenda of computer programming as an academic discipline in despite of paradigm -: "... you, to say for a computer, what to do...", then a calculus for programming agenda will be considered as -: "... you, to learn about and then choose from, what the computer will do for you... ". Such an agenda of the calculus for programming implies to have a conformation for every choice you made. This conformation is provided for you by the handler of all information - WYSIWYG CASE tool and carried out to you interactively as a graphic illustration in free editable by you, within the frame provided, form. This form is called Executable Pictogram representing the blueprint for/of the specification, design and implementation on the computer of the system created. And, thus, the subject “to learn about” will be the theory of the programming, as an academic discipline, “Calculus for Programming”.
• Resemblance to the Object Process Methodology (OPM) by Dov Dori as a part of the adaptive ontology Calculus χπ of Calculus for programming, χπ-Graph and hypertext with graphics is a medium to reflect the user's problem domain with the precision desired.